FP&A Operations Lead
£30 - £50
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: FP&A Operations LeadLocation: Inverurie (AB51 5NR)Duration: 12 monthsRate: Negotiable (inside IR35)
The FP&A Operations Lead role is responsible for the overall financial performance of the Subsea Services business in UK. The role will help drive visibility, reporting and process improvements. The role reports to the OFE Europe Region Finance Leader.
This highly visible role provides a unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional to drive performance and change by partnering with key stakeholders both within and outside of finance.
* Support the UK Services Business Leader and OFE Europe Finance Leader in driving financial metrics, controlling business performance and providing actionable financial analyses to improve the business position.
* Serve as a business partner to the operating team to drive business initiatives, growth, and profitability.
* Liaise with cash teams to improve Cash flows, with focus on collections, past dues, inventory and Capex.
* Develop estimates, operating plans, forecasts, reviews on a quarterly rhythm for long-term and shorter-term cycle.
* Develop and improve financial policies & procedures applicable across the business.
* Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting process across the operations, drive controllership awareness and processes through operations teams and ensures finance compliance.
* Leading and / or participating in simplification projects and upgrades of systems that strength controls and improve analytics.
* Supports long term & short term business decisions by providing analysis & data.
* BA or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
* Minimum 5 years of finance experience
* Proficiency with ERPs (SAP & Oracle); Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance