|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||13th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£34,000 - £44,000|
About The Role
The Cloud Technical Specialist will join an already established team within CBS, they will work to ensure the transition and ongoing support of the relevant solutions at CBS meet business requirements and IT architectural strategy. The individual will be responsible for the creation, quality and governance of technical and standards documentation to maintain a stable and consistent environment. They will be required to have the technical knowledge to complete the troubleshooting and resolution to production incidents or problems to meet operational IT needs and ensure business as usual service is maintained to service and operational level agreements. The role also includes the provision of assistance to the Architecture, Development and Support teams to implement and support solutions into the CBS estate. You'll look for improvement opportunities which involve planning, staging, implementing and testing.
Professional or essential experience required:
• AWS Security Group and NACL configuration
• Azure network configuration
• Demonstrable knowledge of AWS technologies and principles.
• Demonstrable knowledge in Azure technologies and principles.
• Knowledge of GITHUB ( or other product ) code review.
• Knowledge of cost analysis tools
• Demonstrable knowledge of Terraform
• Experience of working in an agile DevOps environment.
• Available for out-of-hours support on call, on a rota basis.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Thorough, with a good attention to detail.
• Deliver to agreed timescales.
• Flexible approach to working hours to meet own objectives and assist colleagues in meeting their objectives.
• Essential experience of working in a complex, pressurized production environment.
• Experience of using the Microsoft Office products to create and manage documentation.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
Contact Name: CBS Admin
Job ID: 2887398