UX Design Operations (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced UX Design Operations looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance UX Design Operations.
Your role as UX Design Operations
- Introducing and updating required methods and standard systems and tools
- Assessment of effects, costs, advantages and risks of the intended changes
- Justification and approval of changes
- Monitoring of and reporting on the implementation
- Designing and implementing measures in the areas of project delivery, collaboration, rituals and processes
- Ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Recognized knowledge of relevant methodologies, technologies, languages, standards and processes with 4+ years of experience in relevant area - UX - Change Management
- Experience with concepts such as stand-ups, critiques, review processes and quality assurance
- Familiar with change methods (unfreeze, ADKAR) and philosophies such as unbossed
- Familiar with human centered design philosophy, product & service design and design systems
- Affinity with project delivery tools such as smartsheet, trello, mondays or gsheet, miro, slack
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Location: Rotkreuz (ZG), Switzerland
- Start date: February 2021
- Duration: min. 6 months
If you would like to apply for this project as UX Design Operations (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2887204