|Listed on:||12th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£48,000 - £48,000|
MI Team leader
Manchester with remote working
This is an exciting time to join a forward thinking, friendly and progressive IT team as they look to build and expand an MI and Reporting Data Analytics Centre of Excellence.
The successful candidate should have a background in high volume Operational/Financial reporting and/or have a solid knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence tools.
Experienced in dealing with competing Stakeholders in an as is environment they will also be engaged in a number of delivery streams or digital transformational and data strategy rollout and implementation.
The role is hands on with the expectation of driving forward a migration of existing service offerings to the Microsoft Azure toolset through the demonstration of best practice and agile methodology, providing guidance, instruction and direction to the team of MI Analysts.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
* Ability to communicate the company & teams vision and objectives, ensuring everyone understands their role and responsibilities within the MI team.
* Ability to establish positive and effective working relationships across other departments to maximise personal contribution
* Skilled at delivering to challenging timelines whist maintaining attention to detail and analytical governance and integrity
* Able to manage strict deadlines, particularly at certain times of the month/year
* Excellent organisational skills across a varied workload
* Ability to prioritise tasks to meet agreed deadlines
* At least 5 years experience working as an Analyst with some Team Leader experience/Lead experience
* Background in BI, MI and Reporting tools such as Power BI, COGNOS, QlikView, Tableau or MS Reporting
* Proficient in TSQL
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience of Azure toolset desirable
Currently fully remote this role will move to a split office / home working pattern in the future.
MI, BI, Data, Team lead, Senior, PowerBI, Sql
Job ID: 2886901