Change Business Analyst
Experis are currently recruiting for a Change Business Analyst position on a long term contract basis for a central government intelligence client. The successful contractor will provide specialist Business Analyst support to business design and projects under the organisations change Programme.
'Active' SC clearance is essential
Optional Home Location - Warrington, Bristol, London
- Provide Business Analysis / architecture support to the development of the programme portfolio to Level 2 design maturity.
- Capture, analyse , organisational design and business processes.
- Work with the projects as required to capture, analyse and manage requirements (functional and non-functional) to inform solution design.
- Break-down and understand business and technical complexities and issues and develop business solutions for resolution.
- Ensure that proposals reflect business needs and align to the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Act as the liaison between business operations and project delivery (Design and IT).
- Conduct impact analysis of business changes including volumetric analysis.
- Report to and support the Project Manager and Senior Leadership Team.
Key Skills / Experience
- Experienced in the full range of Business Analysis activities, including Requirements capture, process mapping and modelling and use case development;
- Business Design (ideally using EASE or MODAF)
- Experience of analysing a range of processes, activities and IT systems;
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and champion the value of data science work.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and capturing workshop outputs
- Good analytical problem solver
- Understanding of Programme Management environments, Project Management environments, change and risk management.
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced PowerPoint, Visio and Excel skills
- Technical ability in several data science specialisms and ability to provide detailed technical advice on their area of expertise.
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis / Business Design/ Systems Engineering
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2886728