Senior Calypso Software Developer - London
Our Client is seeking a Senior Calypso Software Developer with 3 to 5 years experience.
Calypso V14 as its Collateral Management system and are investigating introducing further business lines like cash management, FX and securities.
The Client are looking to build a team of support analyst and analyst developers to provide first line and development capabilities and this analyst developer role sits in the Run the bank team (RTB). Key Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Assess business requirements and provide development estimates.
- Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task.
- Work closely with BA and QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions.
- Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided.
- Manage service integration and transition from CTB.
- Develop and conduct regression and NFR testing
- Follow the change and incident management process. ITIL preferred
- Act as Second, Third Line RTB escalation
- Provide regular updates regarding development progress.
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
- Maintain an awareness of and comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the company (Ensure adherence to all group standards and policies).
- Provide overnight support to ensure system stability and availability.
Experience required to successfully perform the role:
- A degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
- Senior level analyst developer/Team Leader
- Experience of / Aspire to leading support/development teams
- Knowledge and understanding of trade life cycle covering back office processes like Settlements, collateral and securities.
- Knowledge, technical skills and expertise
- Calypso API
- Oracle DBMS
- Calypso V14 or later
- CATT Automation and testing tool
Salary will be negotiable.
The Client is based in the City London.
Please send your CV in Word format with salary and availability information.
Job ID: 2886334