This will include management and coordination of internal teams, major incident management, coordination of problem resolution and change management activities for in collaboration with its suppliers and business operational teams.
To manage and own all service management activities using ITIL best practice processes as a framework through which to constantly improve the IT service delivery.
You will have:
- Ownership and management of all IT service delivery processes, including service desk management, incident management, service request management, problem management and change management.
- Proactive management of the infrastructure - servers, cloud provisioning, data and voice networks and associated capabilities, ensuring a resilient, high availability environment is in place and contingency.
- Ongoing communications with stakeholders
- Owning and driving continuous service improvement plans and activities
- Incident data analysis
- Problem management coordination
- Develop the skills and knowledge of the service delivery team through coaching
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at management level within IT, possibly in a 3PL/fulfillment/warehousing environment.
- Previous experience in business facing IT roles, delivering service management associated to mainly in-house developed systems.
- Good all-round knowledge of technology infrastructure, in particular knowledge of Microsoft O365, MS SQL and AWS.
- Excellent working knowledge of driving ITIL best practice framework with a practitioner qualification and with a focus on pragmatic delivery.
Apply Now or for more information contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources