One of the our client is in need of a Project Manager. For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 01.02.2021
Duration: 1 year
Work location: Zug area
Remote: On Request
Tasks & Responsibilities
For the SW Lifecycle Team, we are looking for an experienced and structured Project Manager with strong communication skills. Project Lead experience is not necessary.
You have the opportunity to join a multinational initiative and team. In this role, you will be collaborating with the Project Leader and the Program Leader assuming delegated tasks from them. Furthermore, you will be given the responsibility for the project's planning, project implementation, progress- & cost control, and project closure as well as the project management deliverables
(e.g. Project Handbook, Milestone report)
- Support of the preparation of the consolidated project status reports
- Management of project information to support project teams, management teams (e.g. project steering board, etc.), and decision making
- Single point of control for project data, collected from functions (e.g. finance); owns version management and release of changes
- Handling of Project- and Management meetings (organize project meetings, set agenda, edit and distribute minutes)
- Guiding, management, and tracking preparation for project milestone reviews
- Creating and maintaining integrated project
- Resource- and budget plans
- Tactical coordination of dependencies, time lines, and budgets for all projects and functions
- Definition and implementation of harmonized, measures, and reports key performance indicators (KPIs) for the projects to enable teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- In the absence of the Project Leader, able to run project team meetings
- Set-up and adapt relevant PMO processes and structure in alignment with PPMO and relevant stakeholders and ensure process implementation within Project Team
- Management of external providers and tracking of project development activities -
- This is an excellent opportunity to support and manage a complex environment by successfully applying your Project Management, Communications, and Stakeholder Management skills
- Several years of project management experience preferably in medical devices in highly regulated industry, focusing on product development projects, typically in the area of lab management
- Completed studies in the field of engineering, natural sciences or comparable vocational training or further education
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience in collaboration with external suppliers
- Prior knowledge in data science and/or engineering would be an additional asset
- Project management certification (e.g. IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) is an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory and German is desirable - spoken and written
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Silvio Fernandes
Job ID: 2886122