Mulesoft Business Analyst
Mason Frank are respresenting an information technology company who are in search of a business analyst to join their Mulesoft function.
Great opportunity for somebody who wishes to have a rewarding role and would be advantageous to have this clients name on their career portfolio.
- Strong experience in Mulesoft
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple Clients (globally) and in complex, multi-location projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to own and manage business & system requirements for projects and adept in process mapping, user stories, UML diagrams, interface documentation and traceability matrix and process change management
- Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-Commerce (including D2C), Omni-channel Retailing and Order Management
- Experience in integration with other E-Commerce ecosystem components including PIM, OMS, CRM, CMS, BI/Web analytics, Price/Payment/Loyalty Management Systems, Customer Service Center, Search Engines
- Working knowledge of commerce platforms such as SAP Hybris/IBM Commerce/Magento/ is an added advantage
- Master's in Business Administration with demonstrated prior experience as a Business Analyst or Business Consultant for in Retail & Consumer Goods domain.
If you are interested please do apply and I shall be in contact if you are to be shortlisted.
Contact Name: Annie Bruce
Job ID: 2885386