My client specialises in geological evaluation software and is looking for a Test Automation Analyst to set up the automation test framework from scratch. They are looking for someone who has worked on a similar greenfield project with the autonomy to set up the framework for the back end.
- The Test Automation Analyst will work on commercial product development projects, alongside Product Owners, Developers and Users within an agile team environment.
- You will ensure automated testing activities are established and the required supporting technology and CI/CD infrastructure.
- Key aspects of this role will include defining, creating, reviewing, executing and maintaining automated tests on a range of in-house and 3rd Party applications across different platforms including the public clouds.
- You will also assist with setting the overall test automation strategy and with the resolution of reported bugs where appropriate.
- Success in this role will involve a proactive, flexible and inquisitive approach, alongside a desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Creating, diagnosing, executing and maintaining automated scenarios for all aspects of the system
- Providing technical implementations for UI, System, integration and performance testing.
- Developing API test standards, approaches and mocking
- Working closely with the Development team to ensure testing is appropriate, complete and timely
- Working closely with the dev-ops team to establish fully automated testing within an enhanced CI/CD framework
- Establishing the usage of public clouds (AWS, Azure & GCP) for automated performance testing at scale
- Producing appropriate documentation of tests and results Contributing to daily stand-up meetings and sprint planning.
- Constantly looking for ways to expand and improve test definitions and test coverage.
- Defining and maintaining a diverse test data repository
What We Require;
- API testing using Open API standards
- Test automation tooling from a selection of vendors, but must include Cucumbe and Selenium
- Programming competence in Ruby and C#
- Experience of ground up CI/CD implementation, ideally with TeamCity
- Linux and Windows scripting
- Full Project Lifecycle experience in an agile commercial development
- Certification or equivalent experience with public cloud vendors
- Experience in agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM and TDD / BDD principles.
- Experience or interest in UI test automation tools focusing on Angular
- Additional programming languages such as JS, C++, Python or Go
- Messaging and EDA testing experience
- Deployment using Kubernetes and Docker
Contact Name: Sian Woodhouse
Job ID: 2884952