Cyber Security Specialist
Our Government client is recruiting for a Cyber security specialist working on a security improvement project aiming to improve standards, policies and awareness of cyber security in the Department. Experience of working within a Government department will be highly valuable.
- Plan and manage technical and procedural changes to address gaps in how our client meets the government Minimum Cyber Security Standard.
- Develop and deliver education and awareness sessions to improve cyber security knowledge amongst general staff, in-house software development teams and in-house IT operations teams.
Key Skills / Experience
- knowledge and understanding of government Security Policy Framework, Minimum Cyber Security Standard and latest NCSC guidance
- Recent experience of working with government departments on cyber security
- knowledge and experience of cyber security risk assessments and risk-based approaches to managing cyber security
- Familiarity with Microsoft products appropriate for medium and large enterprises and Google Cloud Platform
- CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Qualifications
- Experience of User Research or Business Analysis
- Experience in the Transport industry will also be advantageous
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2884711