|Listed on:||4th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £35,000|
Business Analyst - Agile / Azure / Change / IT
Up to £35000 per annum
We are looking for an junior to mid level Business Analyst to join a reputable tech led business based just south of Wakefield. This company is at the beginning of a large transformation journey towards the cloud and also the implementation of Agile.
You will help the company in the implementation of projects across IT and business change. This position will involve working with internal stakeholders as well as external clients on both new and existing business.
You will also help to improve business performance, structuring and delivering solutions to business, operations & process problems using a wide range of methods & tools. As a Business Analyst you will work on multiple concurrent project through some or all of the project life cycle.
Skills & Experience:
* 1+ years experience as a Business Analyst working on IT & Business Change transformation projects
* You need to be proactive, dynamic and have a hands on approach. You will be representing the project & business at a mature level both inside & outside the company.
* Experience working closely & communicating with highly technical teams as well as non technical senior stakeholders.
* This business is at the beginning of their Agile journey therefore previous experience with the methodology is desired but not essential
* This role will involve building relationships and communicating with customers of all levels, therefore a personable attitude, confidence and strong communication skills is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business going through an exciting period of change. You would have a direct impact on the business and their clients as well as gaining a huge amount of training and exposure
Paying up to £35k this role is currently remote and will proceed to a 50/50 home office split in the future.
Business Analyst, BA, IT, AGILE, CHANGE,
Job ID: 2884273