Associate Scientist Cell Substrate Analytics
Lab associate within the Cell Substrate Analytics team in Technical Development Quality Control.
Duration: 1 year
- Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments under moderate supervision; utilize special equipment or specialized facilities under moderate supervision
- Work under GMP standards
- Work according to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines
- Provide documentation of raw data, evaluate and interpret results obtained for advanced but established methods or procedures. Review and verify raw data generated by others
- Write protocols, reports or lab procedures based on templates under moderate supervision
- Contribute to development of new methods or optimize existing methods
- Recognize, communicate and provide input to the solution of complex problems (e.g. deviations and unexpected results from experiments); address and solve problems within own area of responsibility.
- Manage operational aspects in lab: o Take over responsibility for complex equipment; schedule and perform maintenance and qualification of instruments/equipment o Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, standards or consumables
- Perform information searches under moderate guidance. Actively participate in knowledge exchange. Train and coach technicians, temporary employees and employees under training/education.
- Contribute to the evaluation of new lab equipment.
- Master or Bachelor of Science or Technical education with 2 years relevant experience or Apprenticeship with 4 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent.
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Adequate theoretical and scientific knowledge in the relevant area (e.g. manufacturing, analytical, pharmaceutical)
- Good practical knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Fluent in local site-language (English), German is desireable
- Good documentation skills
- Basic presentation skills
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Bebifatima Khan
Job ID: 2884190