|Listed on:||4th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £45,000|
IT Security Analyst
£40000 - £45000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join a reputable & growing business within the legal industry.
This is a technical & governance focused position with a lot of opportunities and potential to grow within the team.
This role will be responsible for providing governance & oversight of the IT security risk & control environment across the company. You will need to be able to translate IT risk requirements into technical control requirements & specifications, as well as develop metrics for ongoing performance measurements & reporting.
* Work with IT and wider business teams to assess IT & IT security risk, identifying opportunities to reduce risk as well as facilitating the remediation of identified vulnerabilities
* Provide security governance for change activity, projects etc
* Perform security assessments of third party vendors, service providers as well as collaborating with them to meet security requirements
* Consult with IT & Security teams to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation, configuration of hardware, applications and software.
* Have a voice in recommending & coordinating the implementation of technical controls to support & enforce defined security policies.
Skills & Experience:
* You will have ideally 2+ years experience in an IT Security role focusing on Microsoft technologies
* Relevant qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA would be desirable
* An understanding around information risk concepts & principles, expedience with frameworks such as ISO 27001, CIS, ITIL, NIST, CORBIT etc
* A good understanding around networking fundamentals
* Experience in performing risk, business impact, control & vulnerability assessments
* Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements & relate back to appropriate security controls
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable business where you wont get siloed, paying up to £45k you also get a choice on how you build your benefit package to best suit your needs.
Fully remote for the moment, office work will be required in the norm therefore you will need to be based in a commutable business from one of the following locations; Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Liverpool.
IT, security, cissp, cism, cisa, nist, cobit, iso 27001
Job ID: 2883958