Job title: Quality Manager
Location: Oranmore, Galway
Benefits: Excellent salary, 16% bonus, laya for employee plus dependents, pension (5% fixed, 5% matched), annual merit, life assurance.
My client is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of products for the orthopaedic, sports medicine, biologic, craniomaxillofacial and dental markets.
Manage the identification, implementation, and support of quality assurance activities to support the business quality system. Provides technical and administrative guidance to Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, and suppliers of raw materials or finished medical devices.
- Determine and define quality assurance requirements from review of engineering drawings
- Manage quality control activities related to production including incoming inspections, audits, process validations.
- Ensures compliance of quality systems to the QSR, other applicable regulations.
- Ensures suppliers, contractors and consultants performing systems work related to quality systems comply with regulations
- Actively monitors data sources and collects data where necessary to identify process requirements and significant process improvement opportunities.
- Leads implementation of quality improvement projects.
- Manage quality control investigation activities related to customer complaints.
- Monitor, report out on and drive improvement in corporate Quality metrics
- Responsible for device history record review and product release.
- Provides resources, including the assignment of trained personnel for performance of work and assessment activities to meet requirements.
- Develop direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning progressively challenging tasks, applying progressive disciplinary action as appropriate and conducting performance reviews.
- Translate department goals into individual objectives for direct reports.
- Support internal audit program for the business.
- Responsible for site metrology program
- Leading cross-functional teams in product and process development
- Serves as coach and mentor for new engineers
- Degree in Manufacturing or Quality Engineering discipline, or
- Bachelor's degree in another field plus a minimum of 5 or more years' experience in a quality engineering or regulatory compliance role.
- Suitable people management experience
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more forward an up to date CV or contact me at anytime and we can organise a consultation.
Look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales