UX Design Consultant
Our Client is looking to recruit a UX designer Consultant with 3 to 4 years UX Design experience.
This is a consultancy role, advising a global player in Education on direction and execution of a number of products/projects, as part of the evolving digital strategy.
It is essential that you are self-managed and organized, and able to effectively prioritize and advise multiple stakeholders. SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Excellent presentation skills.
• Workshop facilitation.
• UX and ethnographic research.
• Ability to fluidly and confidently work in ambiguous situations.
• Provide leadership in challenging situations through clarity, tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to identify and communicate the commercial impact of design decisions.
• Full command of the UX process is a must. An understanding of the Service Design purpose and process is a bonus.
• Visual thinking, proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly turn around wireframes in an iterative environment.
• Proficiency in Sketch, Axure, etc.
• An understanding of technology. EXPERIENCE
• Senior designer with over 4 years of work experience with blue chip clients
as a UX designer, Product designer, UX architect, or a Service designer.
• Design processes, agile development and lean UX.
• Working collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
• Creating omnichannel experiences - cross-platform and cross-device solutions.
• Ability to define key metrics and evaluate project success.
• Working to strict deadlines.
• Proven design track record and design agency experience.
• Design degree or equivalent.
The duration of this assignment will be up to 2 months.
The location is Holborn London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.
Job ID: 2883880