Maintenance Engineer (Biogas)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Maintenance Engineer (Biogas) Leeds £35,000-£40,000 + Pension + Training + Progression + Standby Bonus Excellent opportunity for a maintenance engineer from the Water, Wastewater, Gas or Power industries to take the next step in their career development with a job that is both specialist and technically challenging. Based near Leeds this company is already a leading player in the Wastewater and Biogas industries and is now looking to expand their Operations and Maintenance team. In this role the maintenance engineer will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance (mainly mechanical) in addition to SCADA operation and other day-to-day duties on the Anaerobic Digestion plant. The ideal candidate will be a mechanically biased maintenance engineer with SCADA experience and used to working in an agricultural, industrial or power plant setting. Electrical experience, ATEX/CompEx certification and leadership experience such as Managing Safely will be advantageous. This is the perfect opportunity to progress your technical skills within a niche and growing industry, and also on offer is the chance to progress within the company to positions such as Shift Leader, Site Manager and O&M Manager. The role:
* Working on a shift pattern and responding to callouts
* Carrying out PPM, reactive maintenance and SCADA operation
* Mostly mechanical maintenance with additional minor electrical maintenance
* Training on specific plant equipment and processes
* Monitoring plant equipment to ensure safe running of facility
* Several years maintenance experience in relevant industry e.g Water, Wastewater or Bioenergy
* SCADA experience
* Team player
* Happy with working on a shift basis
* Electrical experience, ATEX/CompEx or IOSH advantageous but not essential
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply