Shift Team Leader (Biogas)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Shift Team Leader (Biogas) Leeds £40,000 - £45,000 + Pension + Training + Progression + Standby Bonus Are you a confident leader with hands-on experience in the Wastewater, Bioenergy or Gas sector? Based near Leeds this company is already a leading player in both the Water and Biogas industries and is looking for someone to take the next step in their career to that of Shift Team Leader at one of their sites. In this role the Shift Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing and carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, SCADA operation and the general running of the facility. The ideal candidate will have specific O&M experience in a relevant industry and will be confident in leading a small team to ensure the safe and efficient running of the Anaerobic Digestion facility. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step up in the career ladder and take on a greater responsibility for both people and assets after already developing their hands-on engineering skills within the sector. The role:
* Working on a shift pattern and responding to callouts
* Overseeing and carrying out PPM, reactive maintenance and SCADA operation
* Mostly mechanical maintenance with additional minor electrical maintenance
* Recording data and reporting back to Operations Manager on things such as faults and incidents
* Monitoring plant equipment to ensure safe running of facility
* Several years maintenance experience in relevant industry e.g Water, Wastewater or Bioenergy
* SCADA experience
* Proven experience of leading a small-medium sized team of engineers
* Happy with working on a shift basis
* Electrical experience, ATEX/CompEx or IOSH advantageous but not essential
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply