Cyber Security Consultant - DV CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
31st December 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client is looking for a senior security consultant to embed into a department of the UK Ministry of Defence to work with a well established team of risk management professionals.
The consultant will be required to assess the maturity of the departments security and to provide gap analysis and support the conducting of cyber vulnerability investigations.
- Recent experience working with the MOD (Information Cyber Security and Assurance) and familiarity with MOD Security Policies e.g. JSP 440, 604, IS1&2, SALs and DCPP.
- CCP SIRA at Practitioner or equivalent.
- Demonstrable cyber and/or security risk management experience.
- Working knowledge of NIST CSF.
- Knowledge of the organisation to which they are assigned developed from previous involvement within that organisation.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.