|Listed on:||23rd December 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £30,000|
Due to COVID-19, this company will be conducting telephone and video interviews to hire for this role but are looking for someone to start immediately.
They are currently looking to recruit a new Data Analyst to join their talented and enthusiastic team to be responsible for the reporting, insight and business intelligence delivered to their strategic clients. This position will require the candidate to interpret results and trends from data collected by their digital media projects, and present findings in meaningful and impactful reports, ensuring all client requests are met.
Working in conjunction with clients, this position will be integral to the account and project management provided to clients. As such the role will be client-facing so the right candidate will need to have experience and confidence in this. In dealing with clients, the approach needs to be consultative, presenting intelligence to them and integrating any relevant market and industry data into the findings. The candidate will also be required to interact with a range of platforms including Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Veeva to extract databases.
Their holistic approach means that they encourage all our team members to build strong working relationships with each other through team building events and social activities. Their employees will participate in regular appraisals in order to allow them to feel empowered to grow, develop, and achieve their career potential.
With employee of the month awards, breakfast bar, regular company events and activities, discretionary bonuses and additional long service benefits, and generous pension contribution, they feel it's important to make all employees feel motivated and recognised.
What they want from you:
- Demonstrable analytical experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office user, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI
- Analytical and creative mind-set
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Desire to actively participate in client meetings and understand their goals and data requirements for the product campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment where data testing is required for the delivery of their digital products
- Enthusiasm to analyse and validate the clients' data with Power BI to create bespoke solutions for each company's brand and their respective products in the form of dashboards and reports
- Ability to analyse and propose adjustments to improve the performance of their products as well as research and understand brands in the industry to demonstrate awareness
If you're looking to develop your skills and be involved with a successful and innovative organisation, then you'll enjoy working with us!
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2882302