|Listed on:||22nd December 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£350 - £400|
|Start Date:||2020-12-22 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title:Oracle Application Development Framework Developer/Senior Developer
PAYE or limited company ( Mandatory ) PAYE
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Design and Develop technical Oracle ADF solutions and govern the Build, Test and Deploy and Support frameworks for Oracle Transformation programme.
1. Liaise with the functional/business teams to understand the Oracle ADF related requirements/changes
2. Understand the existing implementation of the Oracle ADF platform in the oracle programme to understand the data models - Primark Ordering - Fast Front End Application and related integrated Systems/Applications. Mainly Oracle Retail V 15 modules with other Core technical members.
3. Work with the end to end architecture team to define the Oracle ADF technical-functional requirements.
4. Lead the analysis of the design for the ADF GUI to be developed/modified in line with the Functional and Business requirements requirements.
5. Lead/Work with the development team to complete the delivery of the ADF changes
6. Work with the programme management/project management team on the alignment of delivery schedules.
7. Work closely with the enterprise architects to ensure best practices are followed in the ADF developed/modified
1. Strong experience in Oracle ADF and analysing existing implementations.
1. Extensive experience in Oracle ADF and other related visualization tool and applications
1. Hands on experience in developing dashboards for customers in retail domain.
1. Strong abilities in handling data models and GUIs design, changes for Oracle transformation programmes.
1. Working along with Oracle Retail transformation experience would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in executing large scale programs.
- Proven expertise in providing solutions for large scale transformation initiatives.
- Solution design considering development, execution and operational architectures.
Duration of the Assignment:1 year