SOC Project Manager - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
22nd December 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client are mobilising a significant and key Cyber Security Programme that will execute the vision and strategy of the Chief Information Security Officer and require a Project Manager with demonstrable Security Operations Capability experience.
* Reporting to the CSIR Programme Manager. The Project Manager will provide project leadership which will contribute to the development and delivery of the client's protective monitoring capability.
* You will have significant experience setting up (in defined phases) a Security Operations Centre which will enhance threat and vulnerability management capability.
* You will be familiar with, and have experience of, NIST CSF (Cyber Security Framework) architecture and be able to apply this to the project requirements.
* You will play a key role in defining and implementing the client's Information Security Management System (ISMS) and should be able to demonstrate strong experience in this area.
You will be required to:
* Establish effective relationships with other project teams and stakeholders.
* Take Responsibility for the Project throughout its duration, including business and technical delivery, and financial management.
* Provide on-going governance and MI in a timely manner in the required format and cadence as agreed with the Programme Manager.
* Develop and communicate a clear understanding of the Project benefits and contribute to the realisation of these.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable successful experience in a similar role dealing with complex security environments with multiple suppliers
* Relevant security domain knowledge and expertise.
* Security Operations Centre (SOC) delivery knowledge and experience.
* Organisational transformation and SOC capability creation.
* Qualified Project Management Practitioner
* Excellent knowledge of project management and transformation/ business change techniques.
* Proven ability to form, lead and manage diverse expert teams and build effective relationships across organisational boundaries based on credibility and trust.
* Proven ability to successfully communicate with, influence and persuade diverse stakeholders.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required to troubleshoot projects.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Ability to produce high-quality project management documentation.
* Highly Proficient in relevant office productivity packages (Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.