LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
21st December 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client are recruiting for a Technical Analyst to join a team in Brussels on a 6 month contract initially.
* For the extension of the Identity and Authorisation (IAU) development team, we are searching for a senior technical analyst.
* The senior analyst ensures that business requirements for access to the systems are translated in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner in technical documentation for the developers.
* The analyst will be the bridge between business and developers by writing clear detailed analysis documents but also by clear and constructive communication.
* As a senior analyst, the incumbent, together with the architect, will make sure that chosen solutions are future prove and aligned with different needs. The analyst will challenge the architect where needed.
* The incumbent will be the technical spokesman for inquiries concerning the IAM system.
* 1. Ensures that the needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analysing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products.
* 2. Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
* 3. Writes clear technical documentation.
* 4. Reviews documentation written by other analysts.
* 5. First point of contact for technical questions on the IAM implementation.
* 6. Aligns the overall vision of the different stakeholders.
* 7. Takes lead in technical alignments between the different analysts
* Experience in Identity and Access Management, including hands-on experience with an Identity Management system.
* Broad and deep experience with computing, network and system software environments.
* Experience with Forgerock IAM modules or Oracle Access Manager is mandatory.
* Can explain difficult technical implementations in an easy comprehensive manner.
* Can create interest in their vision
* Can impose their thoughts when needed
* Can make decisions
* Can take lead
* Can align others
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.