|Listed on:||20th December 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £45,000|
Test Analyst - Web apps / Azure DevOps
A growing ecommerce retail client based in Derby is looking for a QA Engineer / Test Analyst with strong web application testing skills to join their growing team. The role is working for a forward thinking & modern business who are expanding rapidly.
The organisation are doing extremely well in the current climate, are very financially secure with a Development pipeline set for the next 2-3 years. The are pumping huge amounts of money into the technology department so this is a great time to get on board. The role is paying from £35,000 up to £45,000 plus benefits including WFH & flexible working.
QA Engineer / Test Analyst role:
* Developing a high understanding of any software under test
* Planning test approaches & designing test cases
* Identifying, documenting and owning test issues / bugs
* Testing their Web applications and desktop application
* Leadership & recruitment responsibilities
QA Engineer / Test Analyst skills:
* 3+ years experience in software testing
* Experience with Azure DevOps is a must
* Aspirations to be a team lead in the near future
* Experience testing Microservices in advantageous
* Experience defining and executing test plans
* Experience in a variety of test approaches, such as Agile
* Experience creating automated test cases is advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply the job online.
QA Analyst / QA Engineer / Test Analyst / Test Engineer / Tester
Job ID: 2881506