Opportunity to join an established and fast growth tech company in Bristol at the cutting edge of emerging fields such as hand-tracking, AR/VR and touchless technology.
They are looking to hire an experienced Interaction Designer to join their growing team.
- You will have proven industry experience in interaction and UX design, ideally from a design agency or a design team in an experience-led organisation.
- Experience of touchscreen or gesture-related projects or technology will be highly beneficial, but not essential
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioural science discipline.
- Experience of working with user-centred design processes, including using insights from user research to inform designs.
- Strong sketching skills and ability to quickly produce storyboards and interactive prototypes to communicate new concepts.
- Experience delivering exceptional quality user interface designs, with robust consideration given to usability and accessibility as well as attention to detail in graphics, layout and language. Working knowledge of user stories and Lean UX an advantage.
- Proficient with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Invision etc
This is a very interesting and challenging role, as you will be building the UI's for the products of the future, so is definitely a break from the norm!
If you are keen to apply, please send your CV + portfolio to Matt Andrews at IC Creative ASAP!