For our Client, a Munich e-commerce company, we are currently looking for a Freelance PHP-Developer with focus on Pimcore. If you are currently available and interested in this project, please send me your profile with your current rate and your date of availability. If you match the clients requirements we will contact you as soon as possible.
LengthofContract: 3 Months, extensionplanned
Remote: possible, sporadic meetings on-site
- Product Data Model We will set up all relevant product data fields in Pimcore and via events use this data within our platform. Each data field is connected to a certain feature development within our shop, e.g. displaying of additional information based on what data a Pimcore field includes.
- Product Migration We will set up a semi-automatic import to migration batches of products from our old system to Pimcore. A mapping needs to be done to bring old and new data fields together. Also, a process in Pimcore for imported products needs to be available so that our Pimcore users can see what products are new and need to be crosschecked.
- Product Lifecycle We will set up product states that via events will trigger a certain behavior on our platform. The states Published, Unpublished, Deleted, Saved will be extended by new states (Preview, Showcase). Also existing states will be changed to fit our needs (e.g. we need a SEO Redirect in state Unpublished). The User Experience should be JIRA-like in Pimcore, so that the user is only able to do certain state transitions out of a product state.
- Education of our Pimcore Users We need to educate new users on how to work with Pimcore and to customize Pimcore features for their main use cases and needs. The main topics here are Exporting and Importing to do Bulk changes, Scheduled tasks and Advanced Search Setup.
- Extensive PHP Skills to implement models, Inheritance and Workflows in Pimcore (incl. UI Adaptions) (Symfony is nice-to-have)
- Strong Quality Mindset to also build up a test sets that will ensure very high quality of Pimcore Development.
- Expert in the above mentioned areas that provides consulting on "how-to"
- Guides our team in building up the required knowledge
- Fluent in our project language English (German is a nice-to-have)
Contact Name: Sophie Andexer
Job ID: 2881459