Data engineer / Data analyst
18th December 2020
£500 - £650
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data engineer / Data analyst - Asset Management
Job location: Remote working - London Based
Contract length: 12 months
Contract status: PAYE inside IR35
Day rate - £500- £650pd
* Practical work experience in Asset management,
* Oracle 11g + database development (Oracle Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Packages, SQL, PL/SQL, performance tuning etc.)
* Understanding of data modelling concepts
Additional skills but not essential :
* Practical work experience with BlackRock Aladdin Analytics
* Practical work experience on the Azure cloud would be beneficial
* Understanding of BI tools (Tableau, Analysis Services, PowerBI or similar)
* Enhancement and maintenance of the existing asset management DWH.
* Analyse business requirements and design solutions to improve the business processes and operational procedures.
* Leads the interface between business needs and technical execution
* Support with migration of asset management DWH to cloud.
* 3rd level support of the asset management DWH
* Various activities like development, deployment, maintenance of various environments or fixing defects
* Involvement in the full testing cycle, especially unit, regression, and UAT testing
* Creation of accurate and relevant documentation
oracle, data warehouse, cloud, data engineer, data analyst