|Listed on:||17th December 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £450|
|Start Date:||2020-12-17 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title:SAP GTS Functional Consultant
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Responsible for requirements gathering, design, configuration of Global Trade Services in SAP module. Suggest customer on best processes, perform testing of all build activities and support users and other project deliverables related to SAP GTS
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
Part of the Customer Project Team
1.Miminum 10 Years of Implementation and Support experience in SAP GTS with alteast 2 years of experience in O2C (SAP - SD) or P2P(SAP - MM).
2. Should be well conversant with SAP O2C/P2P processes.
3. Expert in SAP GTS Configuration, of Compliance, Customs and Risk management.
4. Hands On experience with the integration with data service providers for denied party, classifications , duty rates and product measures.
5. Excellent knowledge of GTS intergartion to other SAP(ECC, S/4) and non SAP systems.
6. Experience in SAP Activate methodology
7. Experience in solution designing, able to validate the solution followed best practice, considering project objectives
8. Validate the solution design inline with organization’s future growth objectives
9. Experience in working with business product owner, analyst and architects, define the technology solution to meet the business requirement
10. Good in documentation, should able to validate critical documents to ensure right design processes are followed to meet the project objective
11. Able to understand functional/non-functional requirements and able to drive the solutions, able to design test scenarios
12. Experience in working with diverse teams, onshore-offshore team
Experience required:10+ years
Duration of the Assignment:9 months
Start Date (please mention the date not ASAP) :4-Jan-21
Special working conditions (travel, on call etc):
Should be based out of Cambridge location and no other allowances will be paid
However, given the current pandemic situation, WFH is possible till customer’s organization opens the offices
1 Provide state of the art soutions and services for all GTS topics (including source system). This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet business and/or authorities’ requirements.
2 Conduct and Coordinate business blueprint workshops with business and cross functional teams for understanding client requirements for the SAP implementation project & enhancements.
3 In this role we require a good knowledge of SAP GTS in all services Compliance, Customs and Risk Management.
4 In addition, a deeper understanding of OTC and P2P processes (incl. TM and EWM) and their integration into GTS is a must
5 GTS is connected to nearly all relevant ERP systems to take care of compliant sales, deliveries and purchases as well as of Customs topics. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions as well as implementing Support Packages is also part of this position.
6 Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are stable, scalable and efficient.
7 Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and communicate risks to leadership team
8 Analyze current processes and customer pain-points and evaluate opportunities for solutions to improve end user experiences, reduce costs, and accelerate program growth
9 Lead process integrations with key partners by collaborating with other tech and product teams