Job Title: ATM Test Analyst
Location: Edinburgh & London
Department/Practice: Retail Banking
Job Purpose and primary objectives: ATM Test Analyst
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
- Understanding the requirements.
- Test Case preparation based on the requirements.
- Test Case Execution.
- Daily status reporting.
- Preparing the RTM for the requirements and the scripts.
- Arranging defect triage call and provide valid input to the stakeholder for the defect
- Daily Call with Project Stake holders.
- Minimum 4 -5 years relevant experience in ATM Testing and Switch Testing.
- Should have experience in ISO 8583 messages, NDC messages testing and ATM Devices testing.
- Should have knowledge in Core Banking, Cards, ATMs and Payments.
- Should have handled NCR, Wincor, Diebold ATMs
- Should be well versed in Manual testing concepts
- Hands on experience in ATM Simulators and Host Simulators.
- Should have knowledge in SDLC methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Should have knowledge in project Management tools like JIRA, Confluence and Silk Center
Minimum 4 to 5 Years' experience
Duration of the Assignment:1 Year
Rate Payable to contractors (Mandatory)-450GBP/day