|Listed on:||17th December 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£600 - £750|
|Salary Notes:||Day Rate|
C# with some C++, Developer working on Quant analytic libraries.
C# Developer with good knowledge of DotNetCore/DotNetStandard/Frameworks and their differences to work on quant analytic library projects. You will also need C++ for tricky low level problems / debugging.
C# developer / problem solver to work on a large change project working with quant analytic libraries. Ideally with nuGet/teamCity and CI frameworks/SVN/GIT/Visual Studio/Network services (eg REST). Someone who can compile different technologies to fit together really well to provide innovative solutions. Work closely with quants to ensure projects are structured coherently.
- Technology migrations eg dot net framework to core/standard first project part way through.
- Independently plan large scale development and change projects to achieve goals and minimize impact on those working on the code base including robust testing - significant problem solving involved.
- Implement the agreed changes in a pragmatic and efficient way
- Work with teams owning analytics to ensure any changes are robustly tested for functionality and performance
- Interaction with teams downstream in the chain who have dependencies on these libraries.
This role works on the development library structure used to deliver quant analytics. These are used cross-asset for pricing and risk management continuing the process of maintaining and upgrading. There are a number of projects, one involves migrating away from DotNet Framework onto a cross platform ready solution and analysing what would be needed to make the libraries or their testing cloud ready, for the xVA business;
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven coding track record in C# Windows, although Linux UNIX very good to have.
Very good C++ for debugging and tricky low level problems.
- Skills to manage a large change project
- Experience of nuGet/teamCity and CI frameworks/SVN/GIT/Visual Studio/Network services (eg REST) useful
- DotNetCore/DotNetStandard/Frameworks and their differences
This is a long term role.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Contact Name: Adlam Consulting Ltd
Job ID: 2881026