I am currently recruiting for a Project Design Manager for a 6 month period for a modular building company.
- Relevant degree qualification - BSc Architecture and/or Engineering or similar
- 5+ Years of modular experience
- Proficient use of Revit
- Strong written and spoken English
- Able to monitor and review drawing process
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure timely issue of project deliverables
The list is non-exhaustive:
- Manage the construction/design deliverables in accordance with construction requirements and Client's expectations;
- Co-ordinate all construction/design matters between the key project stakeholders - Client, Design Team, third party specialist designers, Contractor and Master Developer;
- Review and monitor the Design Team's and contractor construction/design processes, procedures and quality management plans thus ensuring distribution of all construction/design information and documentation to all relevant parties;
- Manage the review of key milestone deliverables for completion in relation to quality of construction/design, implementation and co-ordination of design changes including Quality Assurance in accordance with the design consultants' contracted scope of services;
- Review and recommend the requirements for control samples and coordinate these with the Design Team, the Client and the Contractor;
- Review and manage all construction/design related queries to an amicable resolution;
- Manage, co-ordinate and control all meetings in relation to the construction / design / shop drawings of specialist contractors packages to ensure the overall design requirements are integrated into the Project.
Furthermore a professional profile needs to be developed again having the following:-
- Constantly portray a professional image to colleagues, senior employees and Client in person and in all communications;
- Promote and foster a strong, ethical, friendly and efficient team culture and working environment;
- Remain within the remit of the role and when additional responsibilities need to be carried out, conduct this in a fully informed manner with the approval of your Line Manager;
- Constantly maintain an upmost level of confidentiality and discretion with all information pertaining to the business, the Directors, information that you learn / obtain, colleagues and business activities in general;
- Ensure that the company ethical policy and anti-bribery legislation is strictly adhered to;
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy.
- Ensure constant communication with all project staff to identify potential problems, formulate recommendations, solutions and report;
- Maintain established policies and procedures, objectives, quality assessment and safety standards;
- Demonstrable ability to work well within a team, under supervision;
- Demonstrates cost consciousness;
- Responds positively to the needs of customers, supervisors and colleagues;
Please apply with a current CV and I will give you a call.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales