|Listed on:||14th December 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£350 - £388|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Please see below an exciting contract oppertunity.
Digital Application Architect
Duration: 6 months + Extensions
PAYE or Umbrella
Support in the definition of digital architecture, road-maps and technical solutions as well as technical consultancy and leading edge technology thinking as required. Clearly articulate / communicate direction and benefits of digital architecture to developers / engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
Responsible for creating digital technology architecture solutions and cost estimates, to meet business needs, in line with the bank and their strategy and architecture.
- Work with supply chain (including external) as appropriate.
- Working with the relevant enterprise wide architects and digital business aligned strategy leads, supports the creation of an appropriate digital technology strategy for the relevant business area.
- Maintain technology road-maps for digital capabilities.
- Responsible for ensuring the digital engineering / development teams are aligned to the technical strategy, architecture, quality standards and policies.
Skills and qualifications required
* Experience of application client and server architecture in the web and/or mobile domain
* Experience of application frameworks and architecture patterns
* Experience of Object-Oriented design and Enterprise Integration Patterns
* Experience of presenting technical concepts to a non-technical audience
* Specific experience of domain driven and event driven architecture
* Experience of operating in an Agile delivery environment
* Experience of micro services and re factoring to micro services
* Ideally from a hands-on technical background
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting new opportunity please apply!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales