- Work with Process Engineers to develop processes to maximize operational efficiency.
- Optimize current processes to improve manufacturability, yield and performance of products.
- Work with process integration team to implement and integrate new/improved process workflow.
- Maintain documentation for new and improved processes for reference purposes. Interact and coordinate with product engineering team to resolve yield and quality issues.
- Resolve action items on timely basis to meet product development goals.
- Communicate process data and actions through meetings, presentations, and reports to management and customers.
- Monitor process stability through ongoing review of yield and quality performance metrics.
- Assist Engineers in process improvement and integration techniques.
- Identify and propose solutions to the management of resource gaps for areas of responsibility
- Monitor and control the building utilities (Black utilities, Clean Utilities, HVAC) using scada systems (DeltaV and Siemens Desigo
- System operating, troubleshooting of supply systems
- Perform maintenance / revision work (repairs / adjustments and Assembly / dismantling of equipment, installations)
- Fixes errors on technical equipment with the highest priority
- Document events, creates reports following business requirements
- Keeps track of the carried-out inspection and maintenance work trough CMMS
- Supports demand in the planning and execution of new equipment/tags (including monitoring/support of temporary employees or employees of external companies)
- Support for the creation events notification, CAPAs, deviations
- Adheres to all safety instructions (EHS)
- Provide work on shifts in accordance with operation plan Other tasks related to Utilities systems can be allocated by the superior
- Mechanical or technical building training (maintenance specialist, engineering operating mechanics, etc. with certificate of competence recognized by the government or equivalent)
- Min 1 year of experience in operations of industrial systems, preferable related to pharmaceutical/Chemicals plants
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.