IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Project Manager (m/f) looking for a new project? Our client, a large international pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting project.
The focus of this project is to plan, develop, and implement a global solution for Service Management which includes ServiceNow HR Service Delivery module, solutions portal, and contact center telephony
As a main task, you will provide leadership to the team consisting of resources from the client, the IT Program and multiple supplier and vendor partners.
Your role as IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Defining, shaping, leading and delivering the People Solutions Service Management project.
- Managing cost, time, milestones, scope, plan, risks, issues, dependencies, quality, and benefits of the project and ensuring suitable controls are in place.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, and expectation ensuring the creation of solid relationships between the business and IT.
- Managing the development and maintenance of core project documentation such as PIDs, business cases, RAIDs, Project Plans and Communication Plans.
- Utilizing, promoting, and driving agile methodology through the project.
- Reporting project status and managing project financials.
- Overseeing project workflows to ensure project delivery is in line with business and IT expectations and scope.
- Developing project budgets. Responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Managing the work product of project-based resources and the day-to-day interactions with vendors.
- Ensuring project follows all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identifying and highlighting risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
- Proposing governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Managing implementation of project management methodology and governance tools. Driving projects through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates
- Bachelors, Computer Science or MIS (or equivalent) with 10+ years IT experience.
- 7+ years relevant project management experience in ServiceNow HR Service Delivery module implementations.
- Proven experience in the delivery of large-scale technology transformation projects, including specific experience in the successful delivery of global ServiceNow HR implementations.
- Deep functional and technical expertise in HR processes and ServiceNow HR Service Delivery module.
- Excellent organizational skills and facilitation skills
- Experience working with HR and external partners
- Managing functional and technical project teams ensuring project remains within scope, time, cost, and quality commitments and goals..
- Strong understanding and mastering of agile delivery methodology and techniques for successful implementations.
- Additional desirable experience: Pharmaceutical industry experience, Global shared service experience, Certified in Prince2 or Agile disciplines, Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Application Developer, Certified ServiceNow Implementation.
- Location: Zurich, currently remote
- Start date: 04.01.2021
- End date: 31.03.2022
- Duration: 15 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as IT Project Manager (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.