Here at Iceland we're different. We care. We're not a dull stuffy corporate. We're one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. If this is how you like to work then please read on......
Project Manager - Service Cloud
The role will see you manage the delivery of a product focused squad, delivering a complex Salesforce Service Cloud implementation, providing our colleagues with a single customer view, tools to help our customers, self-service tools and capability to automate call handling / reduce the need to contact us for help. You will also manage the ongoing delivery of a number of Services on Force.com platform.
Day to day activities:
- Run Agile ceremonies in your squad - stand-ups, grooming, planning & retros
- Co-ordinate closely with other project managers in other squads / teams
- Co-ordinate with external product / services owners
- Update stakeholders across the business of changes / actions
- Act as a single point of contact for feature / enhancement to your product
- Produce regular reporting, resource forecasting delivery plans
- Work closely with Developers, QA, BA & UX team members to deliver new features
- Cover for other Project Manager when required
Skills / Experience;
- Experience with website / ecommerce / Service Cloud development
- Strong technical awareness when assessing and scoping work
- Experience of managing the delivery of eCommerce websites in the retail space
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Practical knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Any experience of Contact Centres, Live Chat, Knowledge Bases, Self Service beneficial
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package,
- Flexible/Remote working available
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday,
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount,
- Free parking onsite,
- Double discount weeks,
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite,
- Discounted gym membership,
- Charity fundraising events,
- Educational sponsorship,
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave,
- Long service awards,
- Reward & recognition,
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.
If this sounds like you and you want to expand your career, please apply directly and a member of the recruitment team will get back to you.