Roles & Responsibilities
- Own, manage and deliver clean and process utility systems for Biopharmaceutical Facilities as project lead engineer during design, procurement, project execution and turn-over to
- Leading and guiding engineering partners, EPCMV contractors and equipment suppliers during the design and execution of CAPEX projects within the Ibex site in
- Interfacing and communicating effectively with stakeholders being involved such as project / design management, other discipline leads, MSAT, Operations & Maintenance Group, EHS, Qualification and
- Collaboration with all parties involved for tasks such as equipment and systems design, specification generation, tendering, expediting, FATs, SATs, commissioning, qualification and start up.
- Reporting and providing input of status and forecast of utilities on cost and
- Hands-on involvement in the creation and development of engineering documents and test
- Overseeing, aligning and reviewing of engineering documents created by the EPCMV
- Making sure that internal standards and requirements are correctly
- Ensuring that designs follows good engineering practices, code and
- Organizes, leads and protocols coordination design review workshops and progress meetings
- Contributing and representing the engineering group at HAZOP and GMP risk
- Ensuring incorporation of lesson learnt and required changes into
- Performing reviews of vendor design deliverables, scope of work, constructability, and
- High proficiency in general technical understanding and in depth knowledge of clean / process and black utility requirements for biopharmaceutical production
- Comprehensive GMP skills and knowledge of pharmaceutical standard regulations and guidelines (ISPE, EU GMP Guidelines, ASME, CFR, ).
- Ability to drive commercial and schedule awareness during all phases of the project
- Strong analytical
- Organized and structured attention to details, quality and safety in design with excellent documentation
- Cross culturally aware and
- Willing to rise to new challenges and willing to take
- Self-starter, proactive, excellent in problem-solving and communication in a highly agile environment.
- Languages: German and
- University degree in process, mechanical engineering or
+ 5 Years
- Shall have background in design engineering throughout phases from feasibility to detail
- Must have track record of on-site project engineering within the life science industry / high technology sector, incl. start-up and qualification
- Successfully designed clean / process utility
- Significant experience in an engineering environment with focus on execution and projects delivery.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.