Performance Analyst - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
24th November 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have an urgent requirement for an SC Cleared Performance Analyst to start ASAP.
As a Performance Analyst you will:
* Deliver analysis, especially using digital analytics, to help product owners make decisions based on evidence
* Lead the project team to measure and assess outcomes, for example, 'what success looks like', developing hypotheses and measurement frameworks
* Collect relevant and accurate digital data by managing and developing digital analytics instrumentation - working with developers
* Collect and analyse offline data, e.g. from call centres
* Identify where user experience can be improved and working with teams to overcome barriers
* Work closely with user researchers to combine the 'what' and 'why' of user behaviour
* Provide recommendations for action based on user data in easily understandable and engaging ways - such as show and tells, blog posts, dashboards
* Contribute to the performance analysis community; assisting with training and knowledge transfer of digital analysis principles to wider audiences and expanding your own and others' data analysis skills
* Line management of any associate performance analysts, when recruited
* Work independently, although seek guidance when necessary
* Support the Analysis Community
* Create and share examples of best practice in digital performance management across government, contributing to the Government Service Design Manual
We're interested in people who have:
* Experience in digital analytics and data analysis, instrumenting, administration and analysis
* Detailed understanding of, and practical experience of using different data tools to transform and analyse different data sets
* Good understanding and hands on experience working with in web analytics with tools such as GA/ Adobe Analytics
* Being able to storytell through insight and analysis
* Able to provide Insight and translate data in a clear and concise manner, present to C-Level and non-data people.
* Experience of discovering and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with various levels of analytical expertise and at all levels of seniority
* Experience of gathering and understanding technical requirements and working with developers to build suitable technical solutions
* Strong proficiency with spreadsheets
* Strong communication skills
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.