LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
23rd November 2020
ASAP (6 months +)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Client is urgently looking for a Knowledge Manager
Active clearance is essential.
Location: WFH due to Pandemic, Wiltshire later on.
The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets. The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
* Manages the service delivery within small to medium sized accounts, or elements of service delivery within a large account, in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
* Contributes to forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin), balance sheet, and cash.
* Controls elements of service risks, service costs & improves productivity of low complexity contracts for customers & Fujitsu in order to increase profitability (Fujitsu) & continually improve cost effectiveness (Fujitsu & customer).
* Proactively manages internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as 'one service team'.
* Contributes to the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
* Depending on the size of the account, identifies opportunities for new business and account growth.
Key Performance Indicators
* Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs).
* Service availability, continuity, security & capacity.
* Delivering to cost budget.
* Improving efficiency target.
* Customer satisfaction.
* Account / Sales growth targets
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.