As a Senior Business Analyst or SCM/TMS consultant you are responsible for design and implementation of our client's Lead Logistics (4PL) processes and system for their (global) customers located in Europe.
As a Senior BA or SCM/TMS consultant you will develop and document the process and system design and configure and test related TMS changes. As well:
- Capture business and functional requirements, including leading customer requirements validation sessions and site visits.
- Prepare customer SOP’s.
- Manage project activities (scope, plan, organize, monitor and report).
- Actively collaborate with operations, project, design and support teams.
- Serve as liaison between all functional groups involved in the project on both the client and the client.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Computer Science or experience in lieu of education.
- Minimal 3 years of experience as consultant or business analyst in a logistics environment.
- SCM expertise in general and transport management knowledge in Europe in particular.
- TMS expertise in general, preferably JDA TMS.
- Experience with executive and cross-functional presentations and communication.
- English fluency in word and writing.
- Based in the Netherlands (or willing to relocate).
- A unique opportunity to contribute to the design and implementation of innovative supply chain solutions.
- Potential to fulfill a (senior) Project Management role in the nearby future.
- A friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance
- The ability to work as a Business Analyst in a company that is driven by technology.
- The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.