Business Improvement Manager - Inside IR35
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
23rd November 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Manage productive and healthy relationships with senior stakeholders, including Executive Committee members.
* Lead the production of business analytics, including root cause analysis, performance and productivity, demand analysis and impact and feasibility analysis
* Mentor, coach and develop a team of business analysts.
* Ensure that processes, systems and ways of working are designed to meet the needs of users, deliver against regulatory requirements, support efficiencies and deliver against strategic priorities and objectives.
* Manage the pipeline of business improvement activity, working with stakeholders to effectively prioritise and manage demand/resources accordingly
* Drive demonstrable process/service improvements, evidenced through operational pilots where appropriate.
* Provide senior BI support to our new Operations team to ensure we are maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of workflow
* Identify and manage important stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and work with teams effectively and collaboratively across the organisation.
* Support the development and communication of change and business improvement principles, guidelines and best practice build knowledge and optimise service delivery
Essential Skills and Experience
* Experience of leading on service/process improvement projects in a transactional operations environment, such as a call centre or similar.
* Experience of leading, coaching and performance managing a team of BI/BA analysts.
* A solid track record of delivering service/performance improvements, efficiencies and enhanced user experience.
* Solid experience of working in a fast paced operational environment and experienced in the principles of operational excellence and how to ensure new services and ways of working are successfully implemented and embedded.
* Structured approach and analytical thinking, with the ability to translate data and insights into improved processes and workflows
* Extensive experience of leading analysis and continuous improvement
* Highly motivated, committed and passionate
* Flexibility in approach, comfortable working in an environment that is fast moving and subject to ongoing change.
* A team player, with good collaboration and influencing skills, with experience working within a complex organisation and with challenging stakeholders
* Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
* Independent working requiring minimal guidance/supervision
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.