|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||22nd November 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£65,000 - £75,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Asset Manager (Wind/Solar)
UK & Europe
£65,000-£75,000 + Paid Flights + Pension + Health Insurance
Are you an experienced Asset Manager within the Renewable Energy industry and looking to take the next step in your career?
In this role you will be travelling to Wind and Solar sites in the UK and Europe to maintain vital relationships with project partners while taking responsibility for the contractual and commercial side of renewable energy projects.
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience working as an Asset Manager or Senior Asset Manager within the renewables sector and have a solid understanding of contract development.
This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career within a major renewable energy investment company that will give them numerous opportunities to establish themselves within the renewable energy industry internationally.
* Travelling to sites in the UK, Europe and further afield
* Strengthening relationships with project partners and counterparty management
* Contract development and negotiation
* Providing technical advice to senior project members
* Investigating causes of inefficiencies and underperformance and forming resolutions
* Several years' experience in the renewable energy industry as an Asset Manager or Senior Asset Manager
* Hold an engineering degree or relevant industry qualification
* Experience of developing and negotiating contracts
* Experience of managing 3rd parties for the development of renewable energy projects
* Good understanding of the technical and commercial side of Wind or Solar technologies
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.