Role: Project Scheduler
Duration: Initially until 31st March
Rate: £400 - £500/day (Umbrella only)
SC Clearance: Hold active SC clearance or willing to undergo SC Clearance process
Our client deliver multi-domain solutions to enable our customers to overcome the next generation of threats, increase force projection, and reduce cognitive burden, while leveraging autonomy. Together, these play a growing role supporting missions by protecting critical assets and the lives of Soldiers.
The role is responsible for the delivery of planning and scheduling support to assigned projects and programmes.
- Work closely with Project Managers to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules of projects using PPM2016
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority based resource allocations, performance variances and to support cost/schedule integration 3. Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Report on trends, forecasts, project contingency, and schedule risks and opportunities.
- Update the schedule and compare the actual work performed against the baseline program
- Hold active SC clearance or willing to undergo SC Clearance process
- Construction and development of project schedules from first principles in a proprietary scheduling tool such as PPM2016;
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply a variety of schedule analysis and optimisation techniques (such as Critical Path analysis, schedule variance, )
- Understand how to work with key stakeholders to monitor and control the project through the various phases of the project lifecycle
- Understand schedule performance tools and techniques, such as Earned Value Management (EVM)
To apply please send your CV in the first instance