Public Records Act Analyst - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
19th November 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You will be responsible for delivering Information and Records Management services supporting the client through their initial Public Records Act (PRA) submissions to The National Archives (TNA) including:
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with CDO and Business Area stakeholders in order to foster collaborative working.
Provide appropriate Information and Records Management advice in line with PRA requirements to the Business Areas where required.
Essential Experience includes:
* Understanding of Knowledge & Information Management (KIM) techniques and relevant tools and processes, to ensure the effective use and exploitation of information
* Understanding of the Public Records Act and the National Archives
* Experience of working in an information or records management environment
* Experience of change management
* Experience of PRA appraisals and submissions
* Working with others including good interpersonal and communication skills
* IT proficiency
* Report writing skills
* Possession of a KIM qualification
* Undergraduate/Postgraduate qualification in related discipline such as Knowledge management, Information Management, Records Management, Library and Information Studies.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.