Head of Risk & Compliance - Derby
18th November 2020
£70,000 - £80,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Title: Head of Risk & Compliance
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 + Benefits
A high-growth PE-back client is seeking an experienced risk & compliance specialist to join the business. As part of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for overseeing all risk and compliance matters to shape the companys decisions and policies.
* Work collaboratively with senior leaders to ensure compliance policies are up to date and recommend and issues or areas of improvement to the Board
* Manage the delivery of all compliance projects
* Take the lead on the internal and external audit process for risk & compliance
* Manage the risk register for the group, designing the risk management framework
* Review company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance is adhered to
* Hold overall responsibility for Data protection and Business Continuity Plans
* Develop working relationships within the business to embed a risk and compliance culture
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to come into a growing business as a senior leader.
The successful candidate must have:
* Minimum 5 years experience within a broad compliance role
* Strong knowledge of GDPR
* Experienced in leading risk and compliance teams
head of risk & compliance, head of compliance, head of risk, risk & compliance manager, risk & compliance, compliance manager, compliance advice, gdpr, risk, compliance