LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£316 - £334
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
6 MONTHS INITIAL CONTRACT
REMOTE WORKING/ONSITE IN ROME, ITALY
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager; with proven experience in working in the area of Project Portfolio Management and in Project Management Office or managing large scale and complex project.
This is role is for 6 Months initially, with a possible extension to follow. This role is fully remote initially, with the possibility of being onsite in Rome once Covid-19 restrictions allow.
The key skills and experiences the client will be looking for;
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress based on a defined project management methodology.
* Ensure resource availability plan and allocation.
* Develop and monitor risk management report to minimize project risks.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
* Measure project performance KPIs using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Ensure that all managed projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Develop project closure report with analyse of lessons learned.
* Perform any other duties, as required.
If this is of interest please apply for your CV to reach my directly.