|Listed on:||17th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £40,000|
Full Stack PHP Developer (2 Year Contract)
Open to remote and flexible working
To join this friendly and supportive team, you'll need:
- Experience of working with a server side language in a full stack environment
- Good experience as a developer
- Familiarity with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience of working within an Agile environment, building to detailed user stories and utilising Agile tools and techniques, such as JIRA (or similar backlog management applications)
- Experience of commercial software development practices (e.g. using source control and Agile development principles)
- Expertise in using web technologies such as AJAX, jQuery and XML
- Experience of using Git
- Experience of working with Azure DevOps
- The ability to understand user requirements and build systems that meet those requirements
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate clearly with non-technical staff
- The ability to work effectively in a pressured situation and to tight deadlines
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinking
- Positive, ‘can-do' attitude
- Takes pride in work and has good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate knowledge
Why join our client?
They have a collaborative culture, all working towards the same goal - to improve outcomes for future generations everywhere by supporting positive change across education systems.
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- 42 days' holiday per annum including Bank Holidays and discretionary days
- Excellent support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week)
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
They are reviewing application as and when they are received. The final closing date will be midnight on 6th December 2020.
So, if you are looking for a fresh, new challenge as Full Stack PHP Developer, apply via the button shown. This vacancy has been placed by Webrecruit on behalf of our client.
Contact Name: Metuka Monplaisir-Stephens
Job ID: 2872214