Senior IT Support Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
17th November 2020
£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£35'000 - £45'000 + Technical Progression + Occasional Travel + Pension + Healthcare + flexi work
Do you have 2nd/3rd line support experience and looking to step up into a multinational business offering the chance to grow with new technology whilst within a stable and progressive environment?
On offer is an amazing opportunity to join a leading business that will allow you to technically advance your career and take on more project responsibility reporting directly to the IT manager!
Based in Canterbury in Kent, our client is a world leading business that has multiple sites across the UK. Established over 25 years ago, they are dominating their marketing through acquisitions and investment into technology! Whilst being recognised as a market leader this business still retains its close-knit culture and promotes personal career development, flexible working, and work life balance!
You will be responsible for the physical delivery, monitoring and support of computer systems and IT equipment. Acting as an escalation point for the helpdesk, you will cover all areas of infrastructure including; firewalls, Networking, Windows, Office 365, active directory, printers, mobile phones, data centre, servers and storage. Reporting to the IT Manager you will be key in driving forward projects also offering occasional support to other sites. This role holds growing responsibility and would suit someone looking to be the technical expert!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to take full ownership of a role in a business that will allow you gradually take on more responsibility!
* Senior IT Support Engineer
* 2nd / 3rd line infrastructure Support
* Physical delivery, monitoring and support of computer systems and IT equipment
* Network, Firewall, Windows, Active Directory, Devices, data centre, Server, Virtualization and Storage.
* Managing 3rd party services
* Occasional travel to other sites.
*Lots of project work
* Opportunity to take on more technical and lead reasonability's.
* IT Support Engineer
* From an IT support / Infrastructure Support background
* Strong 2nd and 3rd Line support experience
* Looking to become a well-rounded Senior IT Support Engineer
* Looking to take on more project and Lead responsibility (Hands on role)
* Able to travel to other sites occasionally