|Listed on:||16th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£100,000 - £105,000|
Compliance Officer - Maternity Contract
£100,000 per annum
Client is a Global Award Winning Payments company based in London who are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to manage their EMEA business. Strong Compliance background is essential as our client effectively manages risk and support growth across all its global operations.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, the EMEA, Compliance Officer is responsible for the day-to-day operation of appropriate regulatory policies and procedures throughout the group.
Key accountabilities: of the Compliance Officer include but are not limited to:
* Managing the activities of EMEA compliance programme
* Being informed of developments in regulations and requirements in the EMEA region including the groups products and services
* Liaising and working with the Legal team regarding existing policies and procedures
* Working with C Suite and senior management advising on all regulatory and compliance matters
* Monitoring of compliance across the region through development and maintenance of a monitoring programme;
The ideal Compliance Officer will possess:
* Previous experience in a Compliance role
* Strong leadership qualities
* Candidates will have held CF10-CF11 in a previous business.
* Strong knowledge of the payments industry (PSD2)
This is a maternity contract up to 14 months, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job ID: 2871859