|Listed on:||16th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £65,000|
£40,000-£65,000 per annum
I am currently working with an innovative and technology driven insurer who is looking to hire a Product Owner working within an agile development team. As the sole Product Owner you will responsible for leading the delivery of client facing web applications within the .net stack. The company has undergone a significant technology transformation and you will be working in an extremely modern environment.
* Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes, Features and Stories.
* Manage and be accountable for the Product Backlog, plan iterations, and elaborate user stories
* Partner with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
* Responsible for product release plans and sets expectations for the delivery of new functionality
* Provide an active role in the mitigation of impediments affecting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals; prioritise product defects appropriately.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
* Represent and engage the customer in the definition of products
* Manage stakeholders effectively and act as a liaison between the client, the product team and management
* Prioritise requirements, with input from stakeholders
* Manage products through implementation and support, engaging business communities, business change resource, IT resource, and external suppliers in the provision of technology solutions
* Build strong relationships with business stakeholders ensuring that they fully understand the status of projects and any issues / risks that may impact delivery
* Experienced in defining user requirements, stories, acceptance criteria
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Experience with user testing, gathering and analysing user feedback
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to question, influence and provide opinions and professional recommendations in a clear and constructive manner at all levels of the business
* Experience in a Product Development role
* Have been working within and practicing Agile/Scrum
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Job ID: 2871858