Financial Control Manager
16th November 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Treasury & Financial Control Manager
I am currently looking to speak with ACCA/CIMA qualified accountants with demonstrable experience of enhancing controls within a treasury function.
To be considered, your profile must display Financial controls, financial reporting & cash management experience
This role will incorporate BAU responsibilities, as well as Process improvement and strengthening of financial controls.
* Assist management of the month end reporting for Treasury and Financial Control
* Own the analysis and review of more complex or judgemental areas
* Build out improved financial control drill down/ analysis
* Provide cover across Treasury and financial control when required due to annual leave, sickness.
* Review current processes across Treasury and Financial Control to identify potential improvements and automation opportunities.
* Assist with ad-hoc annual reporting - Fitch Servicer Review and BACS audit.
* Assist with the year-end statutory audit.
* Assist with administration of treasury and cash management systems.
* Assist our finance project and controls team to drive the change agenda across all of finance
Due to the application of volumes, individual responses to each application cannot be guaranteed.
Treasury Controls; Treasury Processes; Treasury Systems; Financial Accounting